Alabama Alcohol Server Training Permit
Alabama Alcohol Seller-Server Training Requirements
Responsible alcohol seller-server training ensures that sellers and servers of alcohol understand the liquor laws in their states and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly.
This responsible vendor training program can significantly reduce the risk and liability associated with alcohol service - whether or not it is required by your state. It also provides a “reasonable efforts” defense against service violations and civil claims and may reduce insurance premium costs.
Whether you’re a server, bartender, store clerk, manager, or business owner, this online alcohol server training is the easiest, most efficient way to learn about the responsibilities and best practices related to selling and serving alcohol. Your online Alabama alcohol server certification gives you the training you need without the wasted time spent in a classroom! Earn you Alabama alcohol license from the convenience of your home!
Alabama Alcohol Regulatory Agency
The Alabama Responsible Vendor Program (RVP) was implemented by the Alabama Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Board in October 1990. The program requires the training of all employees involved in the management, sale, or service of alcoholic beverages. This training includes Alabama law regarding the sale or service of alcohol, practical techniques for determining if the customer is of legal age, civil and criminal penalties, and techniques for reducing the risk inherent in the sale/service of alcohol.
Source: Alabama Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Board
Alabama Alcohol Seller-Server Training Regulations
Alabama Alcohol Seller-Server Training Contact Info
2715 Gunter Park Drive
West Montgomery, AL 36109
Alabama Alcohol Seller-Server Training Course
This course is about 3 hours in length and provides the learner (i.e., bartender, server, waiter, or a waitress) with the necessary knowledge about the particular state laws regarding alcohol service and proven techniques needed to be a responsible seller of alcohol and for providing a safe environment for customers. Specifically, you will learn:
- how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability;
- how alcohol affects your customers;
- how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers;
- how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated;
- how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone;
- how to prevent and deal with disturbances;
- how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors;
- how to prevent second-party sales; and
- how to refuse a sale.
Credit Hours: 3 hrs
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
- Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 8: State Laws
End of Course - Certificate
At the conclusion of the course, the learner will be tested on their knowledge of the learning objectives and content. Upon successfully passing the exam with a minimum of 70%, the learner will be issued a course certificate document (or permit).
- Duration: 3 Hours
- 100% online - no classroom attendance!
- Take course anywhere and anytime!
- Download certificate upon completion!
- 24×7 Support: (877) 881-2235 - Online
Alabama Alcohol Seller-Server Training
Currently not available
Get up to a 40% group discount! Enroll and train all your food safety employees with a group enrollment. Track progress, generate reports, and manage learners using a cloud-based platform. More Info
We offer online Alcohol Safety Training in Alabama for: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Auburn, Decatur, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Phenix City, Prattville, Vestavia Hills, Alabaster, and many more!